The following rules form an agreement between Solarbet and its customers(players).
By registering with Solarbet, players fully agree and accept these rules.
- By accessing Solarbet and by registering through our site to participate in any of the interactive online games, players agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read the terms in detail and make sure that you understand all clauses before proceeding with playing the games.
- Players must be at least 18 years of age in order to place bets. Solarbet reserve the right to forfeit payment to players below the age of 18.
- It is the player’s responsibility to ensure the integrity of their Username and Password are not compromised. In the event that a player suspects this may no longer be the case, he/she should notify us immediately through the live chat support or email us [email protected] Any form of transaction carried under the account of the player is solely his/her responsibility.
- Once a bet/wager is confirmed, players can neither cancel nor change the bet/wager.
- Solarbet reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of persons acting in an attempt to defraud Solarbet. If there is evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, Solarbet reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts.
- Solarbet reserve the right to terminate a player’s account at any time at our absolute discretion without notice in the event that that suspicious wagers have been placed in an attempt to defraud Solarbet or made by or contracted by any bookmaker or gambling syndicate in an attempt to maximize pay-outs on our Games. Solarbet reserves the right to withhold all winnings and have the player’s account suspended if any player is found to partake in the above activity.
- Random security checks would be carried out and all transactions and wagers would be recorded. In the event of a security check, players accept Solarbet’s demand for any further documentation as proof of identity and ownership of account. This is to maintain a high level of security to protect player’s funds and and player’s account from identity theft.
- Solarbet will not accept any liability or responsibility for transactions that are declined by any financial institution as a result of incorrect personal details or other financial information that is provided by player relevant to his/her account. If there are any discrepancies of personal account details or financial information, players are to inform us immediately.
- Creation of multiple accounts by same player is prohibited. In the event any player that has been found to do so, Solarbet reserves the right to have the accounts suspended without further notice.
- Multiple accounts registered by deliberately manipulating personal details will result in termination of gaming account access. Solarbet reserves the right to revoke all accumulated winnings and terminate such
- Any form of bonus, promotion and/or special offer are subjected to its own terms. Players agree to read and understand the terms governing the bonus they collect. Solarbet reserves the right to revise the terms at
- These Terms & Conditions are part of the General Solarbet Terms & Conditions.
- These terms & conditions prevail over any communication via email, chat or phone.